Waterproof Weighing? Go Platypus
Platypus Waterproof Scales are ideal for food processing applications
If you need a scale that can handle frequent wash downs, you need the Platypus Bench or Platform Scale.
The Platypus Waterproof Scales are ideal for weighing seafood, fresh meat products, poultry and livestock and other food processing applications requiring frequent wash-downs during weight capture for hygienic food-grade packing.
Platypus Waterproof Scales have an IP65 rating. This means they’re protected from dust, moisture, humidity and water sprays.
For measuring accuracy and reliability under wet conditions, you can rely on The Platypus Bench or Platform Scale.
Platypus Waterproof Scale Key Features:
- Available as Bench or Platform scale
- Capacity: 6kg, 15kg & 30kg.
- Designed for wet & harsh environments
- Weight indicator sealed in a stainless steel shell – Ideal waterproof bench scale for wet & humid conditions
- IP65 stainless steel scale housing & its hermetically sealed load cells – Withstands frequent washdowns
- Tare function
- Weighing Unit conversions (lb-kg, oz-g)
- Auto Power Off, so your batteries will last longer
- Rechargeable battery provide up to 40 hours of continuous use (without backlight)
- RS-232 can connect to a mini-printer, label printer or computer, (Optional)
- Power Supply: Mains – AC adapter (12V/500mA), Recharible Battery – NI-MH (1.2V/2000Ah x 6)
|Platypus Waterproof Bench Scales Specification|
|Pan Size||300 x 240mm||300 x 240mm||360 x 320mm|
|Load Cell, ohms Ω||Single Point Load Cell|
|Display||22mm digit LCD display, with white LED backlight|
|Keyboard||6 keys (Mechanical switch)|
|Power||AC adapter (12V/500mA), NI-MH (1.2V/2000Ah x 6)|
|ADC Update||≤1/10 second|
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.