No Extra Buttons, Timers Or Relays Needed.
Each unit has everything you need for most batching and filling applications; no extra buttons, timers or relays are required. On-site electrical installation requirements are minimal and limited to very basic cable terminations only. These units are pre-wired with clearly marked terminals for connecting power, feeder and discharge solenoid wires. They fully utilize powerful programming instructions built into the panel mounted batch controller. This unit is fully self-contained and all hardware items are mounted onto the rear of the box lid, which is easily removed for fitting into new or existing control panels.
These units are pre-wired with clearly marked terminals for connecting power, feeder and discharge solenoid wires. They fully utilize the very powerful built-in programming instructions that is panel mounted into the lid of the box. This unit is fully self-contained and all hardware items are mounted onto the rear of the box lid, which is easily removed for fitting into new or existing control panels.
- Operator Friendly
- Wall & Panel Mounts
- Batches up to 6 Products
- Expandable to 20 Products
- Minimal Electrical Installation
- For filling applications, there are alternate dump-to-time sequences available to speed up the filling cycles without affecting batching accuracy. There is also a manual filling operation built-in (FELS). A typical application is in concrete batch plants where a front-end loader is used to fill a weigh hopper with different materials. An external remote display instructs the loader operator which material is required and how much, in a step-by-step sequence. Full automatic batching can run a single batch or continuous cycles without operator intervention. Manual mode can be either “full manual over-ride” or “sequenced manual ” where the operator follows a pre-set sequence to guarantee batch integrity when the Q.A. printing is used.
- The large EMERGENCY STOP button can be used in critical situations should a fault occur outside the control of the 5120. The 5100 controller has many in-built safety features which guard against the most common critical events which happen (even the discharge gate operation is monitored).
- Up to 20 materials and 99 stored recipes can be “NAMED” (up to six alpha/numeric characters each) for the operator to view and select these items by their real names. ie when entering a target for “CEMENT”, why not display “CEMENT” as the identifier for the feeder; not material 1 or SP1.
- Up to 99 recipes (comprising up to 20 different materials per recipe) can be stored and altered in either “%” or “times” values; ie 380% of stored value or 3.8 times stored value. This allows up to 10,000 separate batch sizes to be readily batched at any time. The discharge sequence can also be controlled, the 5100 will hold the dump gate open until the weight returns to within the adjustable zero band. It is factory configured (but can be altered on site) for one of three types of discharge operation; non-latching (press and hold) latching (single press on / off) inching rams (for adjustable gate openings).
- An optional remote control kit is available for full manual control of the 5120 by the loader operator.
- 99 recipe memory
- Adjustable batch sizes
- Auto/Manual switch
- Batch progress indicator lights
- 8 x 240VAC, 3A opto-isolated relays fitted
- Removable lid for panel mounting
- Q.A. printing & material usage reports
- Total weight is 9kg (10.5kg packed).
- Case dimensions in mm: Width 300, Height 300,Depth 210.
- The panel cut-out in mm: Width 290,Height 290.