Click on the links and tabs below for further information…..[spoiler intro=”Rotary Drum Blenders »”]The Rotary Drum Blenders, is ideally suited to delicate and abrasive materials, because of, the combination of low speed and no moving parts within the mixer produce a no shear, gentle mixing action. [/spoiler] [spoiler intro=”What You Get With The Rotary Drum Blenders »”]
- Quick Mixing: Short length to diameter ratio for quicker end to end mixing.
- Gentle Mixing: The contra flow blades lift and quickly transfer the fluidised product around the mixer, under these conditions powders and granules of widely different bulk densities and particle size can move freely ensuring a rapid and gentle mix.
- Low power: Low rotational drum speed and the minimum number of mixing blades combined with no moving parts in the mixer product provide ideal conditions to gently mix flakes or highly abrasive products with minimum wear. This also provides for low maintenance and operating costs.
- Complete discharge: All the fluidised contents are discharged via the combined inlet and outlet this also provides low headroom inline filling and emptying via the simple flap valve and single rotating seal.
- Safety and easy to clean: The totally enclosed mixing drum is easily inspected or cleaned via a large access door fitted with a code key interlock.
- Batch or continuous sizes ranging from laboratory to large mass production units.
- Hygienic design of all mixing blades, inlet / outlet chutes and internal surfaces eliminate any corners for material to adhere to.
- Low Costs The efficient mixing blade design combined with no drive parts or bearings being exposed to the product results in minimum power requirements and maintenance free operation for long periods of continuous running.
- Adhesive granules
- Titanium Di-Oxide
- Soap powder
- Pot pourri
- Cocoa powder
- Heart tablets
- Tea and coffee
- Activated carbon
- Carpet fibres
- Rice flakes
- Floor screeds
- Rubber compounds
- Resins Gelatine
- Coated fish foods
- Dried vegetables
- Metallic powders
- Glass frit
- Grass seeds
To ensure that our mixers will meet the exact requirements of your process and plant layout, options include:
- Spray Coating
- Quality Sampling during Mixing
- Heating or cooling Jackets
- Vacuum Drying
- Vacuum Loading/Unloading
- Corrosion Resistant / Non Stick Linings
- High Shear De-Agglomeration.
- Mixer weighing systems
- ATEX / Explosion rated machines
- Polish or bead blast finishes
AWE prides itself in providing plain English proposals, there’s no hidden surprises. You’ll know what you’re getting.
So if you have questions about Weighing Solutions, then talk to AWE.
Call or email us today and find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding the best Weighing solution for your needs. Fill in the inquiry form below… * – Required Fields[/wptabcontent][/wptabs]