Get a real time weight reading of your skip bins
Weigh your load at any position during the lift
The Skip Bin Weigher is a rugged weighing system specifically designed for Skip Bin trucks and has an amazing 0.1% accuracy of your trucks capacity.
This system is ideal for truck drivers loading and unloading frequently and needing to check weight on the spot rather than risk overload fines or damage to the vehicle.
It is easily installed and works off the lifting boom, allowing the driver to take a weight reading from any position while loading a skip bin. This helps to avoid damage to equipment if you are trying to lift something overweight, and saves you unloading and wasting time if you are overweight.
Benefits of installing a Skip Bin Weigher:
- Check your trucks load anywhere, anytime, instantly whilst in a stationary position
- Save time + money – select suitable tip site by knowing your weight
- Reduce under/over loading trucks
- Eliminate fines
- No more lost income from out-of-route driving – saves trips to the weighbridge
- Improve safety
- Reduce damage to your trucks from overloading
- Comply with Chain of Responsibility legislation
Features of the Skip Bin Weigher:
- ±0.1% accuracy of truck capacity
- No loss of lifting capacity
- Can be retro-fitted to ANY skip bin truck or hook lift truck
- Multiple choices of instruments and outputs to link printer and other peripheral devices
- Weight reading obtained instantly so no need for operator to perform additional tasks
- Load cells made from 4340 high tensile steel
- Hermetically sealed IP67 load cells work in harsh environments
|Rated Output (mV/V||3.00 ± 0.01|
|Input resistance (Ω)||700 ± 10|
|Output resistance (Ω)||700 ± 3|
|Excitation voltage||10V (DC/AC)|
|Cable||Ø 6 x 10m|
|Cable colour code||Input: Red (+) Black (-)|
Output: Green (+) White (-)
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.