Low cost mechanical solution for check weighing.
Freight Mate, the Analogue Onboard Weighing fits almost any forklift.
The ‘FREIGHT MATE’ onboard weighing system is our low cost mechanical solution for check weighing. It displays an instant weight reading of any lifted load on a large, easy to read 150mm dial.
You can rely on this system to perform accurately and reliably on most forklifts and reach trucks thanks to its heavy duty construction.
Top benefits include:
- Improved safety and comply with Chain of Responsibility requirements
- Increased business efficiency
- Eliminate overload fines
- Avoid under/overloading trucks
- Reduce trips to the weighbridge
- Perfect for Wet & Dusty Environments
- Check incoming/outgoing goods
- Eliminate machinery and racking overload
- ±1% accuracy forklift capacity
- Heavy duty construction
- No loss of lifting capability
- Solidly mounted bracket
- Mechanical / Hydraulic Solution
- Ease Of Integration
- Australian design
- Low cost install and purchase price
- Gauge & Tube Stainless Steel Construction
- Suitable for intrinsically safe areas
Freight Mate Technical Specification:
|Vehicle Fit||Fits most forklifts and reach trucks|
|Accuracy||±1% of capacity (e.g. if lift capacity is 1000kg then accuracy is 10kg)|
|Resolution||10, 20, 25, 50, 100 or 200 selectable|
|Gauge Housing||150mm diameter, all stainless construction|
|Overload||Overload and underload stops included|
|Manufacture||Substantially Australian (80%)|
|Recalibration||Every six (6) months - recommended|
|Fitting Time||Two (2) hours maximum|
|Other||Suitable for intrinsically safe areas|
|Warranty||12 months on instrument & sensor|
|Approvals||Non Trade Use|
|Note: Not legal for trade use. Freight Mate instruments are not expandable. They do not support printers, alarms, totalising etc.|
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.