Accuracy for Large Volume Counting Jobs
Eliminate errors for large volume counting with the Possum
The Possum Counting Scale has an extensive range of weighing and counting functions. The Possum series counting scale will improve reliability by eliminating errors and unnecessary repetition during large volume counting jobs. An optional second scale platform may be added to allow fast accurate counting and weighing of large capacity products.
The Possum Counting Scale comes in capacities from 6kg to 30kg and has an accuracy of 1/30,000. The Possum Counting Scale has an internal resolution of 1/600,000 enabling it to count very small parts with precision.
You get great accuracy with high counting resolution and high weight display resolution, ideal for parts counting, sampling or check weighing.
You can use the Possum Counting Scale in your, production lines, order picking stations and in warehouse goods receipt and dispatch areas.
The Possum Counting Scale has an extensive range of weighing and counting functions. Improve your reliability by eliminating errors and unnecessary repetition during large volume counting jobs. You can add an optional second scale platform to allow fast accurate counting and weighing of large capacity products.
Possum Counting Scale Key Features:
- Large bright 18mm LCD Display with Back Light
- High Internal Resolution 1/600,000
- Piece Counting and Weighing Modes
- Displays Unit Weight, Counts and Weight
- Accumulation Function
- You will find the Possum Counting Scale easy to use
- You will be able to select Auto Tare / Pre Tare / Tare
- Comparator HI/LO/OK Checking
- Over Load Protection
- Up to 60 Hours Battery Life
- Mains and Rechargeable Battery
- Dual Counting (Count larger items as well)
- It comes with a Large 320mm x 240mm Removable Stainless Steel Weigh Pan
- You can store 50 Preset Unit Weight Settings, Unit Weight, Tare Weight, in the Memory
- Printer Compatable (100 print formats, date/time, auto serial number, manual or autoprint) overload
- Printer (optional)
- Remote Display (optional)
- Sticky Label Printer (optional)
- Comparator Light Tower (Opitional)
- With the secondary Load Cell input board you can connect a second larger platforms or floor scales. Remote bench or platform: From 3kg up to 6000kg (Optional)
Total Count: 6 digits
|Battery Operating Times|
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.