Trade Approved, Waterproof & Portable Accuracy
Pelican Waterproof Bench Scale is ideal for food processing & weighing + packing trade applications
If you need a trade-approved portable, waterproof scale then the Pelican Waterproof Bench Scale fits the bill.
Designed for accurate weighing & packing in the trade of fresh poultry, fish, vegetables, meat repacking and other food processing applications, the Pelican Waterproof Bench Scale has a stainless steel hygienic platform that’s easy to clean and is highly portable (it weighs only 2.78 kg).
The Pelican Waterproof Bench Scale can handle weighing capacities from 3 kg to 30 kg.
With its trade approval certification and IP65 rating, you can count on the Pelican Waterproof Bench Scale for trade applications needing frequent wash downs for products up to 30 kg.
Pelican Series Waterproof Scale Key Features:
- Trade Approved Weighing for up to 30 kg bulk merchandise
- Wash-down Proof
- Robust design: able to withstand tough environments & rough handling
- Trade Approval no: NMI 6/4C/280
- You will find the large 25mm-High LCD Display (LED backlight), easy to read
- Large square Weighing Pan, 200mm (W) x 260mm (L)
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Weighing Pan, so its easy to clean
- IP65 waterproof housing design
- You will have up to 70 Hours continuous use, before you need to recharge the batteries
- The Mechanical Switch Keys, makes it opearator friendly & simple to use
- Powered by Internal Rechargeable Batteries
- Pelican Waterproof Bench Scale Technical Specifications:
- Pelican Waterproof Bench Scale Dimension Drawings:
- NMI Trade Approval for Pelican Waterproof Bench Scale:
|Pan Size||200 x 260mm|
|Display||25mm digit LCD display, with white LED backlight|
|Keyboard||3 keys (Mechanical switch)|
|Power AC adapter||(12V/500mA), internal rechargeable battery (6V/3.2Ah)|
|ADC Update||≤1/10 second|
|Operating Temp||-10 ̊C~+40 ̊C|
|Approvals||NMI 6/4C/280, CE, OIML|
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.