Bench Scale for a wide range of businesses
High capacity & accuracy for food processing, manufacturing, shipping in all types of environment
The Echidna Bench Scale is a high capacity and accuracy scale that has been designed to suit a vast array of businesses from food processing, manufacturing, shipping sending/receiving to even hostile work environments.
One would ordinarily expect to pay thousands of dollars for a scale with such high accuracy and capacity, but AWE Group can offer this as an affordable solution to your company because of their research and development in the latest scale technologies.
The Echidna Bench Scale offers up to 60kg capacity and internal resolution of: 1/600,000.
The low profile Echidna Bench Scale also comes in 15kg and 30kg, with a 360 x 320mm stainless steel platter which you can get from the brochure.
Echidna Bench Scale Key Features:
- Internal resolution: 1/600,000
- Tare and zero function
- Low battery warning indicator
- Battery provides 40 hours of continuous use (without backlight)
- Stainless steel platter
- Easy to use
- 12 month guarantee
- 240v or battery option
- Net / Gross functionality
- Weighing units in kilograms or grams
- The RS-232 output enables communication with a PC, printer or other peripheral device
- Delivered fully calibrated
- Ability to provide a calibration report (optional)
- Echidna Bench Scale Technical Specifications:
- Echidna Bench Scale Dimension Drawings:
- Echnida Bench Scale Video:
|Display||22mm digit LCD display, with white LED backlight|
|Keyboard||6 Keys (mechanical switch)|
|Housing||ABS Plastic Indicator, Stainless Steel Platter|
|Power||AC adapter (12V/500mA),|
Ni-MH battery (1.2V/20002Ah x 6)
|ADC Update||Sigma Delta|
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.