Portable balances, designed for weighing
small and lightweight objects.
Bullant Balance Scale useful for a wide range of applications
The Bullant Balance Scales will deliver high accuracy at an affordable price. Powered by batteries or mains these balances are useful in a wide range applications such as schools, jewelry shops, offices and laboratories.
Available in 3 models: 200 gram, 2000 gram and 5000 gram capacities.
The Bullant Balance Scales is portable. Designed for weighing small and lightweight objects.
For very precise weighing, we created the Bullant 200G Compact Balance which offers a high 0.01 gram resolution weighing. Our high end models offer highly accurate calculation for small drug, medicine doses, filling powder, granular prescriptions, weighing gold and silver or carat weighing for gemologists and jewelry crafting.
The Bullant Balance Scale can weigh in grams (g), kilograms (kg), milligrams (mg), pounds (lb), and ounces (oz).
Bullant Balance Scale Key Features:
- Auto Power Off, so your batteries will last longer
- Stability Indication
- You will find the Bullant, easy to clean, with its removable Stainless Steel top plate
- With the Low Battery Indicator, you will never get caught with a flat battery
- You can select Weighing Units, in grams (g), kilograms (kg), milligrams (mg), pound (lb), and ounces (oz)
- Battery or Mains Power LCD Display (with Backlight)
- Bullant Balance Scale Technical Specifications:
- Bullant Balance Scale Dimension Drawings:
- Bullant Balance Scale Add-On Options:
|Type||Balance Scale||Bench Scale||Bench Scale|
|Pan Size||115mm Dia||145 x 145mm||200 x 260mm|
|Unit of Measure||g, oz||kg, g, lb, oz||kg, g, lb, oz|
|Display||6 x 15mm digit LCD display, with white LED backlight|
|Keyboard||3 keys (Mechanical switch)|
|Power||AC Adapter (9V/100mA), 6 x AA Batteries|
|ADC Update||≤1/10 second|
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.