Resolution of down to 0.001g
Bilby is designed for high resolution, precise digital weighing
The Bilby Balance Scales is easy to use and rugged in design. It has minimal moving parts which allows it to withstand daily use without much wear and tear. No matter what operating system your workplace uses, the Bilby will communicate with your current set-up. These are just the top features of the Bilby Balance Scale.
Bilby Balance Scale Key Features:
- Bi Directional Communications With a PC, Printer or other Peripheral Device
- PC & Mac compatible
- You can select units of measurement, from grams, ounces and carats
- Weigh as percentage value (%) for check-weighing or as grams per second (g/s) for flow rate monitoring
- Removable Stainless Steel Weigh Pan
- High Precision Counting Mode Pre Set Sample (10, 15, 25, 50)
- User-defined units can include any unit of measure
- Fast or slow display update rate for precision balance
- Mode key to lock in displayed weight (useful for continuous weighing applications)
- User Friendly Operation
- Switch weighing modes with push of a button
- Overload Protection
- Percent Weighing
- 12 month Warranty
- Programmable Printing for time interval, continuous or instantaneous data transmission to printer
|Pan Size||100mm Diameter||156mm Diameter|
|Display Update||Up to 5 times per second||Up to 5 times per second|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 43°C||0°C – 43°C|
|Draft Shield||C3 way sliding door glass shield||N/A|
|Display||Character Height: 14mm LCD||Character Height: 14mm LCD|
|Power||AC Adapter||AC Adapter|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||(W)175 x 144 (H) x 275 (D)||(W)175 x 62.5 (H) x 275 (D)|
|Standard Accessories||Operational manual, AC adapter||Operational manual, AC adapter|
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.