For Set Point Alarms or Weigh Feeder Controls
The GS3850 is a versatile, intelligent, user configurable low cost Weigh/Set-Point Controller.
For application requiring set point alarms or weigh feeder controls use the GS3850.
It’s affordable and scalable, allowing for more units to be inter-connected as your needs expand.
GS3850 Weight/Set-Point Controller Key Features:
- GS3850 can be configured to suit many applications:
- Select 8 lines / Set Points with individual In-Flight compensation
- Select 2 Dual Speed feeder control lines with individual High and Low Tolerances, In Flight compensation and High Speed Feeder Cut Off settings or select various other combinations in between.
- Up to Eleven GS3850’s may be connected to an option 01 equipped GS1650Mk3 Digital Indicator or a GS2750 Set point Controller, via a low cost 3-wire 62.5K baud high speed serial interconnection.
- The GS3850 incorporates HSLE High Speed Linear Extrapolation at 300 samples per second for the ultimate in high speed batching precision.
GS3850 Weigh/Set-Point Controller Technical Specifications:
Outputs: Eight (8) User and One (1) Alarm Outputs Optically Isolated Open Collector, capable of sinking 1 Amp from 5VDC to 48VDC.
Inputs: Optically Isolated pulled up internally via current limiting 2.2K Ohm resistor to the 24VDC supply.
Supply: 24 Volt DC Control Voltage supply, 640mA (8 Outputs x 80mA) current limited, isolated and indefinite short circuit protected.
General: All metal silver enamel finished desk and panel mounting enclosure. 14mm high 7 segmented high intensity red LED display to a maximum of 19990.
Front: 198mm W x 96mm
Cut Out: 186mm W x 92mm H
Body: 184mm W x 90mm H x 246mm D
Power: 100, 110, 117, 200, 220, 240VAC +/- 10% 49 to 62Hz, 15VA
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.