Built for Operator Safety
It’s our most popular hired scale
The RW Wireless Crane Scale is a combination of AET-4 Tension Loadcell & RWS Wireless Weighing Indicator. Built for operator safety. Perhaps that’s why it’s our most hired-out scale.
The AWE Group leads the way in Crane Scale technology, with their RW Wireless Crane Scale, Wireless Crane Scale set is one of AWE’s most hired out range of scales, because it’s built solid and was designed with the operators safety in mind.
This unit was designed to keep crane operators safe by keeping them out of harms way. The Wireless AET-4 Tension Loadcell sends the digitally captured weight directly to the RWS Wireless Indicator.
With the tough new OH&S laws, not only is this dangerous to life and limb, but could also prove costly by not knowing your loads you are lifting.
The RW Wireless Crane Scale affords the crane operator a line of sight to the weight indicator eliminating the need to stand under a heavy load suspended above. This ensures the work safety of all your workers on-site.
RW Wireless Crane Scale Key Features:
- An economical general purpose instrument
- AET-4 Tension Loadcell Fitted with a wireless receiver
- RW Wireless Weight Indicator
- Functions include, net/gross shift, units conversion
- Battery provides up to 40 hours of continuous use (without backlight)
- Wireless communication distance up to 100m
- Optional RS-232 can connect to a mini printer, label printer or computer
- Wireless Unit is fitted to the AET-4 Wireless Tension Loadcell
- From 10 tonnes to 100 tonnes
- Power packs to recharge internal rechargeable batteries
- RW Wireless Crane Scale Technical Specifications:
- RW Wireless Crane Scale Dimension Drawings:
- RW Wireless Crane Scale Video:
- RW Wireless Crane Scale Order Codes:
|Display||22mm digit LCD display, with white LED backlight|
|Keyboard||6 keys(Mechanical switch)|
|Power||AC Adapter (12V/500mA)|
|A/D Update||≤1/10 second|
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.