HDB 800 R – Bale Compression System
Compresses Vertically 60% + Lengthwise40%
1 – 30 KG
120 to 300 bales per hour
Wood chips. Sawdust. Cellulose paper. Rock wool. Glass fibre. Straw. Hay. Corn silage. Compost. Peat etc
Our range of bale compressor systems
can be used with a wide range of products.
Each system has different compression characteristics to suit product.
Here is the overview to our systems:
- Bale weight from 1 to 30 Kg.
- 2 to 6 bales/minute.
- Each system variant has different compression type to suit product: wood chips, sawdust, cellulose paper, rock wool, glass fibre, straw, hay, corn silage, compost, peat, etc.
- Compression chamber with a volume from 300 to 800 litres with fastening to the ground.
- Hydraulic system dimensioned according to the compression force required, depending on the product.
- 1 to 3 compression pistons.
- Output conveyors on the opposite side.
- Suction duct at a single point.
- Electronic weighing machine / volumetric feeder.
- Constant temperature control and step-less speed regulation.
- Temperature and height of conveyor table are adjustable.
- Solid-ink coding provides high definition, various selectable colors, instant dry while printing & strong adhesive property.
- Optional counting device can be fitted.
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.