Select on the links and tabs below for further information…
[spoiler intro=”Ribbon Mixer »”]
The Ribbon Mixer is ideal for blending powder & granular ingredients of similar size, shape & density, although gas and liquid streams can also be added. If you’re mixing free-flowing solids or slurries of similiar size & density, then the Ribbon mixer would be the best solution.
The Ribbon Mixer can be configured, for either batch or continuous mixing. They come in sizes ranging from 100- to 20,000-litre working capacity.
Choppers can be added, when blending liquids or pastes and dispersing small ingredients.
Stainless Steel Ribbon Mixers are mainly used in the food industry, where bulk materials are blended repeatedly.[/spoiler] [spoiler intro=”What You Get With The Ribbon Mixer »”]
- Ribbon mixer is of wide range applications in different fields. It applies to various materials and particle sizes with high homogeneity.
- Ribbon mixer is highly efficient within short time. For different raw materials and particle sizes, the homogeneity is very high.
- For viscous or cohesive materials, ribbon mixer performs much better than other horizontal mixers.
- The minimal gap between ribbon and vessel ensures mixing efficiency and minimal dead spots.
- The performance of packing seal and air purge seal for the main shaft seal is airtight. Packing glands are made of waterproof PTFE which is abrasion-resistant and guarantees long life in service.
- Ribbon mixer is easy to clean through clean-out door or top lid.
- During mixing and homogeneity is high, Ribbon Mixers add >15% liquid additive by spray nozzles.
- Jacket of different types such as steam jacket, dimpled jacket, electric heating bars jacket, water jacket, heat transfer oil jacket, are widely used for different applications.
- Discharges including flap valve, slide gate valve, ball valve and butterfly valve are optional for different solutions. Different controls like manual, pneumatic, and electric drives are also available.
- Vacuum or air inflation is also applicable for some special purposes.
- Ribbons can be changed into blades or non-continuous as the case maybe for different raw materials or purposes.
- High-speed choppers are optional.
- The vessel fabrication is stable, robust and easy to install and maintain. The whole mixing process is reliable which results in low maintenance and low wear.[/spoiler]
- Optimal mixing homogeneity
- Short mixing time
- Excellent reproducibility of batch production
- Minimum wear and low maintenance
- Easy access to mixer/ Easy to clean
- Excellent mixing at any product level
- Low power consumption
- Wide applications
- Pigment & Dye
- Animal Feed
- Construction Material
- Ceramic Powder
- Mining Industry
over 30 years experience manufacturing Weighing Systems, we’re able to draw from our armoury. Instead
of forcing your process to suit our solutions, we customize the solutions to suit your process.
AWE prides itself in providing plain English proposals, there’s no hidden surprises. You’ll know what
So if you have questions about Weighing Solutions, then talk to AWE.
Call or email us today and find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding
the best Weighing solution for your needs. Fill in the inquiry form below… * – Required Fields