Click on the links and tabs below for further information…..
[spoiler intro=”Horizontal Helical Blade Mixer »”] The 4 Mixing elements of the Helical Blade Mixer provide significant benefits over the conventional ribbon or spiral mixer. Gives a fast gentle mix with low power consumption. [/spoiler][spoiler intro=”What You Get With The Horizontal Helical Blade Mixer»”]
- The Omega shape of the mixing shell ensures all the product is entrained by the helical blades and with the addition of a cylindrical shell and scraper blades for thick pastes materials all surfaces are swept.
- The Helical blades lift and fold the mixture in an end to end pattern giving the versatility to mix dry and damp powders, pastes, slurries and liquids.
- The mixing is so efficient trace and minor ingredients can be added directly into the mixer avoiding the need for a pre mix.
- Accurate scale up from our pilot scale test machines can be guaranteed using test results to calculate the Mixing blade size and power to the batch size you require.
- Our continuing test and development program ensures you have the latest technology built into your mixer and a future upgrade path using the same length to diameter ratio and standard parts across our horizontal mixer range.
- Easy to clean with our Patented Clean arm attachment and only 4 mixing blades for any size of machine.
- Simple design, minimum number of working parts; the drive in particular can be obtained ‘off the shelf’ from many suppliers. This results in a lower capital cost, less maintenance and shorter cleaning times.
- A range of options easily incorporated to extend processing applications.
- Batch and continuous machines available in sizes ranging from laboratory to large mass production units.[/spoiler]
- Dry cell battery powders
- Tile Adhesive
- Mayonnaise and seafood mixes
- Catering recipes
- Fine chemical powder mixing
- Powdered soup mixes
- Breakfast cereals prior to extrusion
- Powdered drinks
- Flour batter mixes
- Spice and flavours
- Meat mixes
- Thick slurry mixing
- Toiletry preparations
- Resin based pastes
- Plastic powders and granules[/spoiler]
To ensure that our mixers will meet the exact requirements of your process and plant layout, options include:
- Any number of feed arrangements.
- A variety of discharge options including rising plug valves, bomb doors and rotating discharge.
- Air purged glands or mechanical seals.
- Pressure rated Q & A sampling valves.
- Jacketed for heating and cooling.
- Pressure or vacuum designed shells.
- Liquid addition spray systems.
- Polished, bead blast or coated finishes.
- ATEX / Explosion rated machines.
- Electrical and instrument systems and controls.
- High shear refiners, cutters, choppers.[/spoiler]
AWE prides itself in providing plain English proposals, there’s no hidden surprises. You’ll know what you’re getting.
So if you have questions about Weighing Solutions, then talk to AWE.
Call or email us today and find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding the best Weighing solution for your needs. Fill in the inquiry form below… * – Required Fields[/wptabcontent][/wptabs]