Scorpion On-Board fits between truck chassis & body
Can be retro-fitted to ANY truck
The Scorpion On-Board Weighing solutions is ideal on
any truck needing to check their loads anywhere and anytime.
Benefits of installing Scorpion On-Board:
- Check your truck’s load anywhere, anytime instantly whilst in a stationary position
- Save time + money – select suitable tip site by knowing your weight
- Reduce under/over loading trucks
- Eliminate fines
- No more lost income from out-of-route driving – saves trips to the weighbridge
- Improve safety
- Reduce damage to your trucks from overloading
- Comply with Chain of Responsibility legislation
Ideal for these vehicles:
- Dump Trucks
- Van for Refuse Collection
|Loadcell Material||4340 High Tensile Steel|
|Load cell Protection||P67|
|Static Capacity||10,000 KG|
|Rated Output (mV/V)||1.50 (±) 0.015|
|Nonlinearity||(±) 0.03% of Full Scale|
|Repeatability||(±) 0.03% of Full Scale|
|Creep (30 Minutes)||(±) 0.02% of Full Scale|
|Zero Balance||(±) 1.0% of Full Scale|
|Input Resistance||350 Ω|
|Output Resistance||350 Ω|
|Excitation Voltage||Up to 15V (DC)|
|Cable||- Orange Polyurethene 4 Core
- 10 Metres
|Cable Colour Code||Input Excitation: Red (+) Black (-)
Signal: Green (+) White (-)
- Installation requires the separation of the truck bed from the chassis.
- The Scorpion load cell is then mounted to the truck chassis and the truck body/bed placed on top of it.
- When the truck is loaded with weigh, the load cell senses the pressure applied to the truck bed and sends data to the indicator.
- A weight reading is displayed on the dash mounted AWE100P indicator instantly for the operator.
Gedge GS100P Indicator works perfectly with the Scorpion:
- Can be used as a summing box if you have multiple loadcells
- Summing box functionality allows you to average the inputs from all loadcells & single outputs:
i.e. Individual Axle Weights, Totals, Groups, Gross/Net
- Pre-calibrated for 0 to 10,000 counts (2mV/V sensor gain at full scale)
- Can be re-calibrated using the Auto (apply mass) or mV/V method
- Adjustable zero offset and span
- Easy setup – Intuitive text prompts get you up and running
- Security feature protects your calibration settings
- Overload alarms can be defined to prevent fines
- Outputs can be customised
- Option: Up to 4 digit input for these commands:
Hold, Lock, Tare, Batch, Zero, Peak Hold or Print remote commands
We guarantee our solutions and products.
For over 30 years we’ve been manufacturing weighing systems. We have provided customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. We believe in presenting clear proposals with no hidden surprises. So you’ll know what you’re getting up front.
If you have questions about weighing solutions, come talk to us.
Call or email us today to find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding your best weighing solution.