Want to minimise downtime?
Let us maintain your weighing systems regularly.
No matter what industry you’re in, downtime can expensive and inconvenient.
We focus on ensuring your equipment have maximum ‘uptime’. This means you can stay focused on your business.
Our engineers are trained at identifying and resolving potential problems before they occur. We service and maintain all types of weighing and instrumentation. We also evaluate the effectiveness of existing equipment and give advice on how you can meet future weighing needs.
List of equipment we maintain & calibrate:
|• Laboratory Scales||• Hazardous Area Systems|
|• Bench Scales||• Floor Scales|
|• Counting Scales||• Check Weighers|
|• Retail Scales||• Mechanical Scales|
|• Overhead Track Scales||• Packaging Systems|
|• Legal for Trade Systems||• Belt Weighers|
|• Weight Instrumentation||• Pallet Truck Scales|
|• Forklift Truck Scales||• Crane Scales|
|• Hopper Scales||• Weighbridge Scales|
|• Tank & Silo Weighing Systems||• Axle Weighers|
|• Rail Scales||• Batching Systems|
|• Belt Weighers|
Service visits are arranged to suit your working pattern. We can fit in with scheduled shutdowns or plan visits during evenings and weekends. If your equipment is used more extensively at certain times of the year due to seasonal influences we will assess this and provide a plan that is right for your business. Our highly competent engineers undergo a continual training awareness program relating to a wide range of manufacturers’ equipment. They have Dept. of Fair Trading accreditation under the National Measurements Institute uniform test procedures or simply put, they are able to stamp scales.[/spoiler][spoiler intro=”Capabilities »”]
- Self contained test trucks up to 45 Tonne dead loading
- Calibration of weighing systems from Balances to weighbridges (We maintain Secondary standards for class 1,2,3 masses)
- Belt weighers (calibrate & Certify)
- Fleet of self contained service vans carrying up to 1 tonne test masses.
- In house qualified certificate III electricians, Instrument fitters, boilermakers, sheet metal workers and scale technicians.
- Graduate engineers (B.E.) for electrical & structural design.
- Design & build capability for process control, custom packaging machines, materials handling & instrumentation.
- Reports to NATA, Reg 13 and other traceable reports.
- Calibration presses for tension and compression testing of loadcells
- Boilermaking, welding, fabrication of Stainless steel, mild steel structures
- Calibration and testing of temperature systems. (We maintain Secondary standards for thermocouple & RTD testing)
- Calibration and testing of humidity, pH, pressure, and flow.
- Specialized installer vans for forklift, front end loader and on board weighing equipment
- Hydraulic loading of silos and hoppers
- 200 tonne certified test mass and lifting accessories.
- Complete weighbridge installations including civils, mechanical, software, and electrical installation
- Packaging systems and material handling (most brands)
- Lifting equipment dead loading and testing
- Electrical Contractors (licensed NSW,QLD)
- Certified for Trade stamping (licensed all states)
- Licensed trade system installers (License number 6B206)
- ISO 9001 certified
- Weighbridge installers license
- Hazardous Areas Design (certified competent)
- OHS card holders
- Forklift Licenses
- Hiab License
- Belt weigher calibrate & Install License