Calibrating for Quality Assurance for over 30 years
Our trained technicians specialise in the maintenance, servicing and calibration of a wide variety of systems.
These instrument loops represent the common sensors found in industry and we maintain secondary standards to give you traceable reporting and calibration in support of your quality system.
- Self contained test trucks up to 45Tonne
- Calibration of weighing systems from Balances to weighbridges (We maintain Secondary standards for class 1,2,3 masses)
- Belt weighers (calibrate & Certify)
- Calibration and testing of humidity, pH, pressure, and flow.
- Fleet of self contained service vans carrying up to 1 tonne test masses.
- In house qualified certificate III electricians, Instrument fitters, boilermakers, sheet metal workers and scale technicians.
- Graduate engineers (B.E.) for electrical & structural design.
- Design & build capability for process control, custom packaging machines, materials handling & instrumentation.
- Reports to NATA, Reg 13 or our own using traceable standards.
- Calibration presses for tension and compression testing of loadcells
- Boilermaking, welding, fabrication of Stainless steel, mild steel structures
- Calibration and testing of temperature systems. (We maintain Secondary standards for thermocouple & RTD testing)
- Specialised installer vans for forklift, front end loader and on board weighing equipment
- Hydraulic loading of silos and hoppers
- 200 tonne of certified test mass and lifting accessories.
- Complete weighbridge installations including civils, mechanical, software, and electrical services
- Packaging systems and material handling (most brands)
- Lifting equipment dead loading and testing