VFFS -150 Vertical Form, Fill & Seal Bag Maker for Pouch, 3-4 Sided Seal, Sachet & Triangular Bags.. Width up to 37 – 150 mm. Bag Length 50 to 200 mm. Packing Speeds up to 85 bags per minute.
The VFFS-150 Vertical Form Fill Seal otherwise know as a Bag Maker (VFFS), is a part of an automated packaging system. Commonly used in the packaging of food and a wide range of products.
The VFFS-150 is loaded with a continuous flat roll of plastic film, which has had artwork applied to the exterior of the film. The machine constructs plastic bags from a long flat roll of plastic film and simultaneously fills the bags with product and seals them, up to 150mm wide by 200mm long.
The VFFS-150 vertical form fill seal packaging machine use bags formed from a reel of a variety of packaging films, including laminates, co-ex, polypropylene and, using a special sealing system, polyethylene and soluble film.
- Bradwood Packaging uses universal and industrial components to give the machinery extra long lif cycles.The wa machinery should be built(this way you’re not lcoked into expensive proprietary systems).
- Manufactured to comply with Australian and International standards.
- Bardwood Packaging prides itself on providing plain English proposals, there’s no hidden surprises. You’ll know what you’re getting.
- Bradwood Packaging manufactures complete lines from filling,sealing through to palletizing
- The bagging process begins, when the film is pulled down by a cam driven, horizontal jaw. The printed film is wrapped around the outside of a long hollow conical tube, so a tube is formed and the outer edges of the film form a flap.
- The seam edges, need bonding, so the vertical heatsealing bar clamps the film flaps and melts the seam edges together, creating a tube.
- Then a horizontal sealing bar clamps the bottom edge of the tube, bonding the film together. Once the bottom of the bag is sealed it’s ready to be filled through the long conical tube, know as (Forming Tube). The bags contents can be weighed by various method including, Net Weight, Gross Weight or Volumetric.
- When the bag is formed and the bottom edge is sealed a signal is sent to the dosing device indicating it’s ready for product. This product is delivered through the forming tube, into the bag.
- Your bag is then indexed to correct length and horizontal jaws cut the bag off from the tube. It’s now a sealed package, ready to move your product to boxing and shipping processes. The feeding of material and cutting of the pouch can be determined by length, or indexing via mark, which is detected by our built-in Optical Registration Sensor.
- Constructed from 304 Stainless Steel, so it’s built to last and makes cleaning a breeze
- The high mechanical jaw pressure, securely seals your bags because of lever drive, which is actuated by the gear motor and frequency inverter
- To reduce the crushing of your fragile products, the VFFS-150 has a built-in Optical registration sensing (Photo eye) to identify the End of film registration
- The heart of VFFS-150 is your PLC controller interface, so it’s simple to operate, controlling Electronic Temperature; Quick Format changes and Film Tensioning System. The PLC stores your settings like; sealing temperatures; timings and pack length etc
- Manufactures pillow, gusseted bags, block bottom bags, 3 sided seal bags and 4 sided bags, as well as triangle bags
- After Bradwood Packaging installs your VFFS-150 you get hands on training and documentation, to maximise your ROI
- Your VFFS-150 comes with HMI-control with colour touch-screen, so your operators will find it easytooperate. Your operators will have at the tip of their fingers access to: Product Code Settings; Fault Diagnostics and Help Screens
- Don’t worry about security, because you can add password protected operator access levels to the HMI
- The flexible and modular Packaging System can be interfaced with all filling systems and check weighers, so the same control panel operate all packers and weighers
The VFFS150 has the Lowest Cost of Ownership in its class, because it will provide the quickest (ROI) Return to your investment.
- Comes with a highly flexible double length trim draw function.
- Suitable for fragile products because of the short drop height and low net impact velocity.
- Low wear & tear, highly efficient, quick film reel changeover by splicing table.
- Automatic film tracking
- Variable body height to suit you bag sizes and producy line.
- The VFFS-150 is suitable for filling solids and liquids.
- To retard the growth of bacteria the VFFS-150 can fitted with Nitrogen Flush
- Can create an upper seal with Euroslot Eurohole, Round Hole, Special Tear Notch or Spout
- Can be fitted with hot bar sealing or impulse welding systems
- Retro-fit Insignia or Markem printers & labeling Machine
- Date Coding Machine
- Dust extraction system
- Bag out-feed conveyor
- Static elimination
- Weighing Machine
- Serrated or tear-notch knives
- Rotary accumulation table
- Left hand machine build
- Automatic film tracking
- Multi-head Weigher
- Gross Fillers
- Net Fillers
- Linear Weighers
- Auger Filler
- Volumetric Cup Filler
- Liquid Fillers and pumps
- Film Type:
- Film Width:
Film Roll Width (mm) ____
Width of Flat Bag (mm) ____
Length of Seam/Bag (mm) __
- Film Thickness:
Film Thickness (micron) ___
- Fin Seal Style
Fin Seal No.___
(refer table below)
- Bag Style
A – Pillow
B – Gusseted Bag
C – Block Bottom Bag
D – Quad Seal
E – Carry Out Bag
- Weight Ranges:
Weigh Ranges (kg) ____
- Desired Operating Speed:
Bag per minute (bpm) ____
- Height Requirement:
Available height in Workshop____
|Model||FFS 150||FFS 250||FFS 600|
|Flat Bag Width||50-200mm||70-250mm||Up to 600mm|
|Bag Length||50-200mm||Single Pull is 340mm|
Double Pull is 650mm
|Single Pull is 700mm
Double Pull is 1000mm
|Packaging Speed||Up to 120 bags/min||Up to 85 bags/min||Up to 60 bags/min|
|Air Consumption||0.25 m3/cycle, 6bar||0.3 m3/cycle, 6bar||0.4 m3/cycle, 6bar|
|Power Required||240V/415V, 50HZ, 2.5-3.5KW|
|Dimension (mm)||935mm x 1151mm x 1500mm||1160mm x 1254mm x 1460mm||1440mm x 1520mm x 2000mm|
|Type Bags||Pillow, Gusseted Bags, 3 Sided Seal Bags & 4 Sided Bags, And Triangle Bags||Pillow Bags, Pillow Bags with Gusset, Gusset Bag, Flat Bottom Bag, Block Bottom, Strips Bags, Bag with Cary Hole, Euro Slot Punch, Punch Round Hole||Pillow Bags, Pillow Bags with Gusset, Gusset Bag, Flat Bottom Bag, Block Bottom, Strips Bags, Bag with Cary Hole, Euro Slot Punch, Punch Round Hole|
[wptabcontent]AWE guarantees our solutions and products. From over 30 years experience manufacturing Weighing Systems, we’re able to draw from our armoury. Instead of forcing your process to suit our solutions, we customize the solutions to suit your process.
AWE prides itself in providing plain English proposals, there’s no hidden surprises. You’ll know what you’re getting.
So if you have questions about Weighing Solutions, then talk to AWE.
Call or email us today and find out how our sales team and project engineers can assist you in finding the best Weighing solution for your needs. Fill in the inquiry form below… * – Required Fields