Select on the links and tabs below for further information…..
[spoiler intro=”FFS-E »”]Specifically designed AWE Group technical solutions, both on the mechanical and the electronic level, allow the machine to reach the requested very high capacities.FFS-E machine is designed to reach very high capacity outputs, over 2000 bags/hour, according to the product characteristics.
The operation phases and the change of the functional parameters are PLC-managed; the product or format change occurs in very short time and without any intervention by the operator thanks to the actuators installed.
Thanks to its limited size, FFS-E is fit to be installed in any production site; its monobloc structure is open on the bottom, making the cleaning and inspection operations extremely comfortable, and its inspection doors ensure a maximum safety for the operators.[/spoiler][spoiler intro=”What You Get With FFS-E »”]It is equipped with three operating stations: one for the bag bottom formation and the film cut based on the desired length, the second for the filling and the third for the bag top sealing.
- Servo-assisted system for the tubular reel change
- Micro-perforation of the reel to evacuate the air inside the bag
- Probe to evacuate the air from the filled bag
- 45°-sealing for the bottom and top corners of the gusseted bags
- Device to translate the machine under multiple feeding points (silos) and work different types of products
- Protection rate IP 65
- Alphanumeric print on one or two sides of the tubular reel
- Punch device to create handles during the bag-formation stage
- Device to create gussets from a flat tubular reel
- Product deareation system by means of probes
- Structure painting with epoxy cycle
- Possibility to produce the whole machine in stainless steel
NOTE: The information listed in the chart is strictly indicative and will depend on the specific features of each machine. [/spoiler][spoiler intro=”Specification »”][table “” not found /]
[wptabtitle] Drawings[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent] FFS-E Dimensions