The Viking Hot Air Sealer has the Lowest ‘Cost of Ownership’ in its class, because it will allow fast, efficient inline sealing of open mouth bags. Saving you time and money. The Viking Sealer’s hot-air sealing technology eliminates the need for Teflon Fabric or Steel Teflon coated sealing bands, which means you get quality seals, faster changeover, less downtime,increased reliability with greater flexibility
Click on the links and tabs below for further information…..
[spoiler intro=”How the Viking Hot Air Sealers Works »”] The Bradwood Packaging Viking Hot Air Sealers works on the principle of heat transfer by hot air jet streams. The Viking Hot Air Sealer drives circulating air into a heating chamber passing over a heating cartridge, which directs heat to the area needing sealing. To give a consistent seal a set of knurled rollers applies pressure, and once cooling occurs, the plastic bonds together sealing the mouth of the bag.
The Viking’s stainless steel construction makes it suitable to be used for packaging an array of products. It can be factory configured for right-to-left or left-to-right operations to suit your production line.
How The Viking Hot Sealer Works:
1. Using the temperature controller, the correct temperature is set to suit the thickness of bags being sealed.
2. The In-feed section guides the leading edge of the filled plastic bag to the feed belts where it is gripped and supported through the sealer.
3. The bag then travels through four streams of “hot air” to create a malleable band of plastic which passes between pressure rollers to complete the weld.
4. Cooling occurs and the seal is complete. [/spoiler][spoiler intro=”Sealing Your Bags Couldn’t Be Any Easier »”]The Viking Hot Air Sealer was designed and built to seal polyethylene, coated, laminated or even complex bags with a polyethylene inner liner. It’s quick and easy to change to different bags, because of its easy height adjustable stand and quick set PID Temperature Control.
The feed rate through the sealer can be changed easily to match your existing conveyor system or production line, via a set-and-forget (VFD) Variable Frequency Drive. [/spoiler][spoiler intro=”What You Get With Viking Hot Air Sealer »”]
- The Viking Sealer’s hot-air sealing technology eliminates the need for Teflon Fabric or Steel Teflon coated sealing bands, which means you get quality seals, faster changeover, less downtime,increased reliability with greater flexibility
- Get consistent seals every time because of the Automatic PID temperature control
- Precision Laser cut Stainless Steel construction
- Large variety of knurled rollers available to suit the bags your using, and seal widths up to 12 mm to meet your bagging needs (Standard 5mm)
- The adjustable heating bars, allows you to seal various thickness of bags (up to 250 Microns)
- Plug and Play setup
- It’s easy to match your systems conveyor speeds with the VFD Speed Controller
- Low-profile infeed ensures correct bag presentation
- All working parts fully accessible
- No compressed air required
- Your Viking Sealer has a built in Auto Cool Down function, so it cools faster, reducing overheating of belts. [/spoiler][spoiler intro=”Viking Hot Air Sealers Components »”][/spoiler][spoiler intro=”Viking Hot Air Sealer Specification »”][table “” not found /]
[/spoiler][spoiler intro=”Ordering Your Viking Hot Air Sealer Couldn’t Be Any Easier »”] How to Order Your Viking Sealer
- So when you order your Viking Hot Air Sealer it comes with:
- A Right to Left Hand Feed (can be built Left to Right)
- Plug into 200 – 250 v AC Supply
- 5mm rollers shipped as standard
- Height Adjustable Stand [/spoiler][wptabs mode=”horizontal”]
Viking Hot Air Sealer Brochure